Jazz and draw: The Necks - The Boys

The Necks - The Boys

the group : The Necks
the tune : The Boys II
the artist : Heath Killen

Heath likes them so much he made two pictures for them, and since I like them too, I post both pictures... Enjoy!

Labels: ,

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Necks - The Boys

the group : The Necks
the tune : The Boys II
the artist : Heath Killen

Heath likes them so much he made two pictures for them, and since I like them too, I post both pictures... Enjoy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 28, 2011 at 4:50 AM , Blogger salli s. swindell said...

ok. I don't get around the jazz scene too much so I am very happy for this site...the artwork is always magnificent (especially this post!) and in this case I also fell in love with the music and musicians. thanks for introducing me to new and wonderful music. I'm going to purchase some CD's.

 
At September 29, 2011 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Philippe Debongnie said...

I am going to get that album very soon too Salli. Fell in love with the group too... Thanks for this discovery Heath

 
At October 13, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Alexis Logié said...

It's very pleasant too to see pictures that are showing "music" instead of musicians. And, en plus, it's really well done, ce qui ne gâche rien…

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home